Driving Digital Change – People & Processes
This programme is here to help you implement digital change that works for everyone.
100% in English
8 ECTS credits
Our online Executive Certificate will help you seamlessly lead the digital transformation of your business.
The ESSEC ‘Driving Digital Change: People & Processes’ Executive Certificate is designed by recognised experts in Change Management.
Innovation shouldn’t leave people behind. This programme is here to help you implement digital change that works for everyone.
- 100% online lectures
- Teamwork (top-level peer learning)
- Individual academic coach
Follow-up & evaluation
- Evaluation & feedback
- Video projects
- Activity files & materials
English: minimum TOEIC SCORE 785 or B2 on the Common European Framework of reference
Candidates must have some notions of digital technologies.
Dr. Julien Malaurent is Professor of Information Systems at ESSEC since 2013. Julien’s research projects are based on qualitative approaches (case study and action research), and address issues related to the work practices of users embedded in multi-cultural context, digital ubiquity, digital transformation at both the organizational and societal levels. In terms of methodology and epistemology, Julien’s research projects stress the importance of reflexivity toward the use of theoretical framework and interpretation empirical datasets.
Business Strategy and Change Management Consultant.
After many experiences as IT project manager, David Autissier became Professor at the University of Paris XII in 1998. He received a PhD in Management from Panthéon-Sorbonne University. Expert in Change Management, he worked for many major companies helping them to build their change strategy. David Autissier is teaching management and change management at ESSEC Business School and his academic work concentrates on fostering the capabilities that influence a company’s ability to change.
Entrepreneur, Researcher at ESSEC Change Management department.
Mastering the levels & dimensions of the Digital Change
- • Understand the digital revolution
- • Focus on the 4 stages of the digital transformation
- • Identify the drivers of the digital transformation
- • Start-ups and entrepreneurship
- • Learn the major mechanisms of change; manage the resistance to change, understand the phenomena of inertia
- • Understand the fundamentals of Change Management
Tools and methods for driving and installing Digital Change
- • Master the tools & techniques of digital transformation (personas, MVP, test & learn)
- • Know how to successfully onboard project stakeholders using different tools and techniques (Design Thinking, Agile Method, team work & collaborative methods)
- • Understand the co-construction method: define and master the change process
- • Learn how to run collaborative sessions (interactive workshops and meetings)
Lead the Digital Transformation
- • Elaborate the right tools to monitor and manage the digital change
- • Develop a digital culture
- • Master the three levels of the digital change management
- • Measure adoption of the digital change
Perfect for those who want to boost or change their career with a certificate from a pioneering management school.
Jan 30th 2023
100% in English
€4,500 excl. tax
Jan 15th 2023
8 ECTS credits